This afternoon, the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) presented to the media the full CCTV footage of Deniece Cornejo’s condominium building in Taguig, Forbeswood Heights, recorded last January 22 in lieu of the alleged rape incident involving actor-host Vhong Navarro.
After reviewing the said CCTV footage, NBI is now dismissing the possibility of Vhong Navarro attempting to rape Deniece Cornejo last January 22, as the latter claimed, for grounds that the series of incidents captured by the building’s CCTV camera does not match Deniece Cornejo’s claims.
NBI Assistant Regional Director Vicente de Guzman said in the press conference held that “Attempt to rape is not possible. The footage is glaring that there was no instance that Deniece was inside her room.”
The series of events through the CCTV footage shows that:
- Sometime by 10:38 pm, Actor Vhong Navarro was seen entering the Condominium Lobby
- By 10:40 pm, Deniece Cornejo was seen leaving the condominium building
- Cedric Lee was seen entering the building by 10:41 pm
- At 10:43 pm, a guy named Ferdinand Guerrero entered the building lobby with a yet to be identified man, followed shortly by Cornejo re-entering the condominium lobby.
- Cedric Lee’s sister was seen entering the lobby by 10:56 pm
- By 11:10 pm, Cedric Lee, Bernice Lee, Deniece Cornejo and 5 other men was seen escorting Vhong Navarro inside the elevator
The timeline of events contradicts to what Cedric Lee detailed on his response to Vhong Navarro’s accusation. You can watch Lee’s interview here.
Watch the CCTV footage on the video embedded below: