Announced last May of 2013, Razer Blade Pro is probably the thinnest, most portable 17 inch gaming laptop there is to date. The gaming laptop is yet to reach the Philippine shores, thanks to Widget City.
Our friends over at Widget City announced through their Facebook page that they are bringing “the thinnest gaming notebook” soon. Judging by the photo, it is very clear that they are talking about Razer’s Blade Pro.
The Blade Pro packs serious specs Filipino gamers would definitely love on a high end gaming laptop. On the outside, it has this black Macbook Pro vibe to it, with of course Razer’s green-lit logo on the center of the top lid. Opening the lid is where users will find the 17.3 inch Full HD screen.
Under the hood, the Blade Pro packs a powerful 2.4GHz quad core Intel Core i7 processor with 8 GB of DDR3 RAM, storage options of 128, 256 and 512 GB SATA III mechanical drives plus the next generation NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics all housed in a thin 0.88 inches thick body, weighing at just 6.5 pounds. It may not be as thin and as light as the 15 inch Macbook Pro with Retina display, but with a 17 inch display, the Blade Pro is a sure winner.
What’s more interesting about Razer’s Blade Pro is that it comes with a revolutionary LCD trackpad with 10 dynamic adaptive tactile keys on top of it, giving users a whole new world of experience working with apps and playing games.
Widget City is
yet to drop word on the pricing scheme for the Razer Blade Pro gaming laptop, but in the US the 128 GB sells at $2,299; 256 GB at $2,499 and the 512 GB at $2,799.
Update: Widget City finally gave its official pricing details for both 14″ and 17″ variants of the Razer Blade Gaming Laptops, as follows:
- 14″ P96,990
- 17″ P119,990
Razer Blade Pro full official specs:
- 64-bit Windows 8.1
- 2.4GHz quad core Intel Core i7-4700HQ processor with HyperThreading technology; trueboost speed up to 3.4GHz
- NVIDIA® GeForce GTX® 765M, 2GB GDDR5, with Optimus Technology graphics
- 17.3 inch ( 1920 x 1080 pixels ) Full HD LED backlit screen, 16:9 ratio
- 8 GB dual channel DDR3 RAM
- 128, 256, and 512 GB SATA III SSD storage options
- 2 megapixel built-in webcam
- Backlit anti-ghosting keyboard
- LCD touchpad with 10 dynamic adaptive tactile keys
- Gigaybit Ethernet Port, Killer™ Wireless-N 1202 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- 3 USB 3.0 ports, HDMI 1.4a audio and video output
- Dolby Home Theater v4
- 74Wh Li-ion polymer battery