The Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Betas are concurrent releases packaged together in a single download.
Among the benefits of running Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Beta include:
- Keep your PCs supported and up-to-date
- Get ongoing updates to the Windows 7 platform
- Easily deploy cumulative updates at a single time
- Meet your users’ demands for greater business mobility
- Provide a comprehensive set of virtualization innovations
- Provide an easier Service Pack deployment model for better IT efficiency
To download and install the Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Beta, systems must have the RTM version of Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 already installed.