Laptop-Tablet hybrids or simply Convertibles are the latest trend for the Windows PC market, and almost all PC manufacturers has released at least one convertible, including Sony. During last month’s CES 2014 held in Las Vegas, the Japanese multinational corporation released a new convertible model, in the name of the Sony Vaio Flip 11A. The convertible is now available, so catch the details, specs and pricing after the break!
The Vaio Flip 11A convertible is the smaller brother of Flip 13 and 15. Donning a form factor similar to Lenovo’s Yoga laptop line, the Flip 11A flaunts an 11.6 inch Full HD touch display. It’s powered by an Intel Pentium N3520 processor bundled with a 4 GB of RAM running on the latest 64-bit Windows 8.1. There’s also a built-in Intel HD graphics and 128 GB of mechanical storage.
The Vaio Flip 11A comes with an Active Pen stylus, which is also a trend for touch capable laptops, PCs and smartphones these days. There’s also a full HD web camera, an 8 megapixel rear camera and a battery that promises just up to 5 hours of use in a single charge.
The Sony Vaio Flip 11A is now available through the Sony Store, priced at just $799 or around Php 36,000.
Sony Vaio Flip 11A official full specs:
- 64-bit Windows 8.1
- 2.16GHz quad core Intel Pentium N3520 processor
- Integrated Intel HD graphics
- 11.6 inch ( 1920 x 1080 pixels ) Full HD Triluminos LED-backlit capacitive touch display with Digitizer support
- 4 GB of DDR3L RAM
- 128 GB of SATA SSD
- 8 megapixel Exmor RS rear camera
- Full HD Exmor R front web cam
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 + HS, NFC support
- HDMI port, USB 3.0 1 + 1 (chargeable), SD card reader
- Active Pen Stylus, Backlit Keyboard
- 3200 mAh Li-Po battery