Adobe has released an updates to Adobe Reader and Acrobat for 9.x.x and 8.x.x versions.
Adobe Reader and Acrobat 9.3.4 and 8.2.4 updates are out of cycle patches to address critical security issues for the following products:
• Windows Adobe Reader full installer for English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish.
• Macintosh Adobe Reader full installer for English.
• Windows and Macintosh Adobe Reader patch installer for all languages.
• Windows and Macintosh Acrobat patch installer for all languages.
• UNIX full installer for English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish.
Out of cycle patch is an “unscheduled” update targeted at security fixes. It contains few functional updates with the intention to limit impact and never available as full installers.
To download the update, you can do so by using Adobe Reader and Acrobat automatic updates or by downloading directly here.