Yesterday, Acer unveiled the first notebook of its forthcoming Windows 7 line up.
The Aspire 5738 PG touchscreen laptop and a much smaller ultra-portable PC. Hewlett-Packard, Gateway, and Sony are just among the top PC makers who recently announced PC’s with touchscreen. And this time, it’s Acer!
Acer Aspire 5738 PG is coming with these specs:
- 15.6-inch widescreen LED display with a resolution of 1366 × 768 resolution and LED backlight
- Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 2.2 GHz
- OS Windows 7 Home Premium
- Graphics Card ATI Radeon HD 4570 with 512 MB of RAM
- 4 GB of DDR2 memory
- Winchester HD at 320 GB
- HDMI-connector, 4-port USB 2.0, controller, Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/Draft-N)
- Full digital keyboard
Other Acer Aspire laptops coming with Windows 7 are: the 13.3-inch AS3810T, the 14-inch AS4810TZ and the 15.6-inch AS5810TZ.