Some readers have probably noticed that this blog has a new look.
Well, I just want to let you know that I’m currently working on customizing the layout of this blog. This is not the first time I did this as some of you, especially those who have been following this blog, had noticed that I already changed the layout several times.
I like the previous layout at first, but later on I realized that there’s still a need for another customization to optimize loading speed, readership, and of course to make it more professional on its niche. I’m still using the same template though, and some of the changes that you can easily recognize are:
– The header is purely text (no image or logo)
– The header has been split into two, allowing me to add a widget (particularly for advertisement) on the right side
– The old labels on the left sidebar was removed; replaced with a blog archive widget
– The recent posts was moved to the left sidebar
– The Facebook Fan page widget is already on the right sidebar
– The new dynamic Twitter widget was moved at the footer area; and
– The old language translator was replaced with the one provided by Google, just beside the email subscription box.
For me, the new layout is better compared to the previous one. I’m still working on it though, until I’m satisfied with the final layout. Just stay tuned as I’m also going to publish articles on how I did Blogger tricks. You might find the articles useful, especially if you are also using Blogger platform.
I know it’s better to get your opinions or suggestions, so I would really appreciate if you leave a comment below.