Bert Azura Padilla
- Cebu City, Philippines
- [email protected]
High-growth Mobile and Web Monetization and Ad Operations Specialist with over 10 years of in-depth experience in IT, Media and Publishing, and Adtech companies. A Certified E-Commerce Trainer and highly technical person with average-to-advance knowledge and skills in select areas of Digital Marketing for both Publishers and Advertisers. Possesses strong ability to consistently drive online success by conceiving, developing, and executing strategies that drive revenues and growth.
- Brainchild of TekWorx.Digital, a startup Digital Agency in Cebu City, Philippines with ventures TekWorx, a digital marketing and consulting agency; AdWorx, an Ad Ops for Publishers; and BlogWorx, for blog development-related services.
- Has built blogs or managed Ad Operations for over 300 web properties across the United States, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, top-tier Asian geos like Israel and Singapore, the EEA, and the Philippines. In freelancing site, Upwork, alone — personally served over 130 job contracts equivalent to over 7,700 working hours and counting.
Statistically speaking, has successfully implemented and managed Ad Operations for successful Media Startups like:
- 90Min.com, world’s largest football media platform, bringing the latest news, fixtures, scores, highlights, stats, transfer rumours, videos — with over 80-million monthly visits**;
- BoredomTherapy.com, a BuzzFeed-like viral site with over 10-million monthly visits**;
- SitePoint.com / Flippa.com, websites which connects leading Tech Brands with an audience of Web Developers, IT Professionals and Technology Business Decision Makers, receiving a combined traffic of 15-million monthly visits**;
- SoapHub.com, PinkJava Media’s site about the latest US soap opera spoilers and news, with approximately 8-million monthly visits**;
- Radiopaedia.org, the online collaborative radiology resource website with approximately 5-million monthly visits**;
- LovePanky.com, a romance and relationships site for women and men, with 5-million monthly visits**;
- LiveSoccerTV.com, a website and app of Football TV listings, Official Live Streams, Live Soccer scores, fixtures, tables, results, news, pubs and video highlights with 5-million monthly visits**;
- Also, worked for Publishers with under 2-million monthly visits** like WideOpenSpaces.com, AustralianTraveller.com, BikeEXIF.com, InternationalTraveller.com, Lingq.com, AllWomenStalk.com, TravelPress.com, BossHunting.com.au, Drivingtests.co.nz, LowKickMMA.com, JoyOfKosher.com, TriFind.com, Medic8.com, and many more.
- Likewise, has provided Consultancy and Custom Ad Ops services to local media companies and publishers like Manila Broadcasting Company (for Love Radio and Yes! The Best FMs), BoholChronicle.com.ph, Prefix.PH, among others.
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
- In June 2018, contracted as Independent Consultant for RTK.io, an Ad Tech company providing services specialised in digital advertising particularly Header Bidding and Real Time Bidding (RTB) technologies.
- In 2018-2019, hired as Technical Trainer / Resource Person by the government’s Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) for its Rural Impact Sourcing Technical Training (RISTT) Program — which provides eCommerce, Digital Marketing, and Freelancing training and workshops in the Philippines, in a effort to bring online jobs and freelancing to countryside areas.
- Since 2012, currently operating TekWorx Mobile and Web Services (TekWorxPH.com) full-time, through its ventures AdWorx.com.ph and BlogWorx.com.ph. We offer services to local and international clients, mostly Publishers and Advertisers, or both.
- Until 2012, has served 6+ years of offline jobs for technology companies, Lexmark International Philippines, Inc. and Teradyne Philippines, Ltd.
- Started as Tech Blogger in 2008, receiving nominations and awards from local Blogging communities. A pioneering member and former Chairman of Network and Linkages of the Cebu Bloggers Society, Inc.; and once appointed as Local Brand Ambassador for Globe Telecom’s Mobile Data Services.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
Website and Blog Ad Monetization
- Google Publisher Suite (DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP), Ad Exchange, AdSense)
- 3rd Party Exchanges and Ad Networks
- Header Bidding (Prebid.js, RTK.io, AdBridg) and Exchange Bidding
- Content Discovery Networks (Taboola, Outbrain, MGID, etc.)
Ad Monetization for Mobile Web and Apps
- Google DFP Mobile, Google Admob
- Mediation Networks
- Facebook Audience Network
Display and Video Ads
- Google Display Network (AdWords, YouTube, AdSense Publishers)
- Facebook Ads (Feeds, Instant Articles / Audience Network, Instagram, Messenger)
- Content Discovery Networks
- Direct Publishers Placements (Media Buying)
Blog Design and Development
- WordPress and Plugins, WebHost Manager, cPanel and Server Management
- Angular and Ionic Framework
- Google AMP, Facebook Instant Articles, Apple News
Web Traffic Generation
- Organic Search (SEO, Search Console, Site Search)
- SEM (Search and Display)
- Social (Facebook, Twitter; Hootsuite)
- Bots and Notifications (Messenger Bot, ManyChat / MobileMonkey, OneSignal)
- Email and RSS Syndications
Tag Management and Analytics
- Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Analytics
- Facebook Pixels
Facebook Business Manager
- Facebook Page Management
- Audience Insights and Management
- Ads Manager
Project Management and Productivity Tools
- Zapier, BitBucket, Basecamp, Trello, Stride, Slack, Toggl, TMetric, etc.
eCommerce and CRM
AWARDS, RECOGNITIONS, RECENT CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified E-Commerce Trainer, Janette Toral Team, May 2019 (DigitalFilipino)
- Social Media Marketing Tips, Tactics, Strategies – Resource Speaker, Cebu City, April 2019 (WOFEX University)
- eCommerce and Digital Marketing 12-Day Training, Resource Speaker, Ormoc City, December 2018 (DICT RISTT)
- eCommerce and Digital Marketing 12-Day Training, Resource Speaker, Tagbilaran City, December 2018 (DICT RISTT)
- Maximizing Ad Revenue with Google DFP, April 2018
- Google Analytics for Beginners, March 2018-2020 (Google Analytics Academy)
- Advanced Google Analytics, March 2018-2020 (Google Analytics Academy)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Premi, May 2018
- GDG Google I/O 2018 Extended Cebu, Participant
- #CBSTalks 2015, Resource Speaker – “Best Blogging Practices”
- Bloggys 2015, Hall of Famer
- GDG DevFest Cebu 2014, Resource Speaker for “Google Ad Ops”
- IMMAP Cebu Digital Marketing Seminar-Workshop, Participant
- University of Cebu IT Week 2011, Resource Speaker for “IT Trends”
- Best Cebu Blogs 2011 (Technology Category), Winner
- Philippine Blog Awards 2010 (Technology Category), Finalist
Cebu Institute of Technology – Univ. (CIT-U), BS in Electronics and Communication Eng’g
CITE Technical Institute, Inc. (CITE), Industrial Electronics Technology
- Outstanding DOST Scholar of 2007
- Director’s List (2004-2007)
Will be furnished upon request.
Last updated: August 10, 2018