Before I announce the winners of the first software give away contest I recently launched, I have free software here to share with you again.
This is called G Data Software AG, a powerful PC security suite combination of an antivirus, firewall, anti-phishing, anti-spam, and child protection. This software is fully compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 operating systems.
Main Features of G DATA Internet Security 2010 are:
*DoubleScan: best, award-winning virus detection
*OutbreakShield: Immediate protection against new viruses
*New Heuristics detects even more unknown viruses
*Advanced protection from viruses, worms, rootkits, spyware, dialers, Trojans, backdoors, and more
*Virus blockers for e-mails and instant messaging
*Award-winning protection against attacks
*New optimization for games: Switches automatically to Autopilot for transparent firewall protection
*Easier to use, thanks to new rules
*Four levels of security, or expert mode
*Trace eraser and data shredder
*Blocks banners, pop-ups, Flash, Java / VB script, etc.
How to grab a free 6-month license code of G Data Internet Security 2010?
1. Visit this promotion page:
The website is in Polish, you can translate the page if you want. But you can just fill out the form immediately with the required information (email, and the correct captcha). The form looks like this:
2. Once you’re done with the registration, you’ll receive an email from “Klucz z G Data Software” with an attached pdf file.
3. Download the pdf file and you’ll see your free license key (like the screenshot below) good for 6 months.
4. Download G Data Internet Securiy 2010 on this link
5. Install the software and activate it using the free product key you received via email.
via My Digital Life