Okay folks. Here it is. Yesterday, I talked about Globe 4438 – buzzing news over the internet, SMS, and TV.
Today, Globe Telecom finally revealed what Globe 4438 is all about. Basically, it’s called My Rewards My Globe – a point and reward system for all loyal Globe subscribers. You might not be a fan of Globe in Facebook where they provide some useful information, so I’ll have it here for you. The same thing I did to the Smart Bro Surf TV.
With Globe 4438: My Rewards My Globe, all active prepaid subscribers may enjoy exciting rewards (freebies and discounts) by earning points every time you reload.
Globe Prepaid Mechanics For My Rewards My Globe
How to Join
• Lahat ng active Globe prepaid subscribers ay kasali sa My Rewards. My Globe.
• No registration required.
• Libre ang membership sa program.
• Ang My Rewards. My Globe. ay isang permanenteng programa handog ng Globe na mag-sisimula sa April 4, 2010
How to Earn Points
• May libreng points na makukuha bawat reload
• Mas madaming libreng points kapag tumatagal sa Globe
How to Redeem Points
• Pwedeng gamitin ang points para mag-redeem ng mga exciting rewards
• Just text REDEEM ITEM CODE to 4438 for free
• Matatanggap ang redeemed Globe products within 24 hours
• Kapag ibang items ang iyong ire-redeem, ito ay i-dedeliver sa inyong nominated address within 30 days
How to Check your Available Points
• Pwedeng malaman kung may sapat na points ka para mag-redeem ng reward via text
• Text BAL to 4438 for free
How to Share Points
• Pwedeng mag-share ng points sa pamilya at kaibigan na naka-Globe/Tattoo/TM para makakuha ng mas malaking reward
• Just txt SHARE AMT 09XXXXXXXXX to 4438
• Php 1/transaction
• Hanggang 5 transactions/day
My Rewards. My Globe. Catalogues
• Para malaman kung ano ang mga rewards na pwedeng i-redeem gamit ang points: Simply txt ITEMS to 4438 for free
• May pagpipilian kang mga Globe products at iba pang exciting rewards sa aming catalogue
2. Discounts & Freebies
• May discounts at freebies sa aming partner stores para sa members ng My Rewards. My Globe. without any reload or points needed
• Mag-download lang ng mobile coupon at ipakita sa aming partner stores
• To download a mobile coupon, just txt DISCOUNT STORE CODE to 4438 for free
• Para sa kumpletong listahan ng aming partner stores, just txt DISCOUNTS to 4438 for free
You can text REWARDS to 4438 for free information anytime!
Globe Postpaid FAQs For My Rewards My Globe
Q: What is 4438 all about?
A: 4438 is the access number used by the new loyalty program of Globe called “My Rewards. My Globe.” We’d like to let you know that any message that you will receive from this number “4438” is valid and legit.
“My Rewards. My Globe” is the new loyalty program that rewards all active Globe mobile subscribers for using and staying with Globe. Just by simply being an active Globe Mobile Subscriber, you can enjoy discounts and freebies with many partner establishments around the country.
Q: Who are qualified to join the Globe Postpaid Loyalty Program?
A: All Globe Postpaid mobile subscribers with active accounts can immediately avail of our discounts and freebies at partner establishments.
Q: I am a Landline/Broadband subscriber, am I included in the program?
A: Landline and Broadband subscribers will also be part of the program but we will be announcing its launch on a later date as we are preparing something special for this set of subscribers.
Q: Who will be eligible to earn points under the Globe Postpaid Loyalty Program?
A: Eligible Globe Postpaid Subscribers are those subscribers under Consumer account who are active and whose 2-year subscription has ended.
Q: What are the rewards that a qualified Globe subscriber can redeem?
A: Reward options range from Globe products and services like Bill Rebates, Globe services such as Tattoo sticks, Duo, handsets and Lifestyle Rewards like cool gadgets, electronic appliances and travel miles.
Aside from redeemable items, subscribers get to enjoy exclusive discounts and freebies from Globe and partner establishments.
Q: What are the discounts and freebies that I can avail of under the Globe Loyalty Program?
A: Subscribers get to enjoy exclusive discounts and freebies from Globe and partner establishments. We have partnered with various restaurants & food outlets such as Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, KFC, Little Asia; retail stores like Folded & Hung, Jelly Bean, Digital Walker, Fully Booked; hotels such as Astoria Plaza and Microtel; and other stores like David’s Salon, Automatic Center, Timezone and so many more.
Q: Are all Postpaid Subscribers eligible to these discounts and freebies?
A: Yes, these discounts and freebies are given to all Globe mobile subscribers.
Q: How do I avail of these discounts and freebies?
A: Simply go to participating partner establishments and text the merchant keyword that may be seen on posters/standees to 4438. You will receive a mobile coupon which you need to show the cashier/store personnel so you can avail of the discount or freebie. The store personnel/cashier will delete the message/mobile coupon after your transaction. Downloading of the mobile coupon is free of charge for the first three months of the Program.
Source: Globe Telecom
Update: April 19, 2010
A reader (see comments below) asked what’s the basis of earning or getting points with Globe 4438 and when the points would be credited to his Globe account. I contacted Globe Telecom via Twitter @talk2Globe and got a response which says:
Hi. Thank you for posting this info. As with the concern of Housedog, for prepaid subscribers for example you reloaded your account amounting to P100 and the tenure of your SIM is 1day to 1 month the equivalent points for this is 5% rebate or 5 points. So the longer you keep your SIM & the more you reload your account the higher the points you’ll get. Points will be credited on the account in 3 to 5 days upon reloading but will also receive a text message containing the accumulated points. And for postpaid subscribers, it will depend on his monthly usage we can determine the rewards that he may be able to redeem by providing us his account number for us to check in our system. And as for the delivery of his reward, if he’s a prepaid subscriber once he chose to redeem LCD TV- he’ll be receiving a text message confirming of his redemption and he’ll be asked of some information like his complete name and his address. For more info he may call our hotline at 211 via mobile and 730-1000 via landline.
Hope that helps…