Okay, okay… I’ve received several emails asking permission to publish articles as guest posts from fellow bloggers and internet marketers.
I’m expecting some more as this blog is continuously gaining popularity in the blogosphere. Thanks for that! Two weeks ago, I officially announced that this blog is already accepting advertisement from individuals or large enterprises. And today, I’m officially announcing that you can guest post on this blog.
Here are the conditions:
1. The article must be unique (should pass Copyscape or similar online tools).
2. The article must be related to technology and gadgets, social media tools, apps, software, and the internet in general.
3. You are allowed to have back links, maximum of 2 links depending on the length of the post.
4. No affiliate link.
5. You are allowed to embed images or videos as long as you credit the source if necessary, and you’re the one to find the related images and have it sent to me together with your article.
6. Once your articles have been published, you should have to check for comments and respond to it. I can’t guarantee I will be able to answer the questions, so I think it’s better if you will stay updated with your guest post.
The above conditions are subject to modification or if necessary I will add some more that I missed. Remember that you’ll not receive any compensation for guest posting here. The only benefits you will get are the usual one way links, exposure, etc. If you are interested, send your articles to us in HTML format. Good luck!
Update: Thank you for your interest, but we have already suspended guest posting on this blog.