Lenovo Philippines through their Facebook page teased everyone about a new kind of “Vibe” set to be released on an undisclosed date. And we have a good feel that the phone is non other than the Lenovo Vibe Z, the Chinese multinational technology company’s first ever LTE capable phone.
The device’s bottom pictured above looks very much like the Vibe Z, announced during the first few days of January this year. If this really is the case, then we can expect this 7.9mm thin device with a big 5.5 inch IPS LCD display, as well as a 2.2GHz quad core processor bundled with 2 GB of RAM. There’s also a 13 megapixel main camera, 5 megapixel front camera and Android JellyBean 4.3.
Stay tuned as we will be posting an update once Lenovo Philippines officially unveils the device, its availability and pricing details, happening soon.
Lenovo Vibe Z official full specs
- Android JellyBean 4.3
- 2.2GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- Adreno 33o GPU
- 5.5 inch ( 1080 x 1920 ) Full HD IPS LCD display at 401 ppi
- 2 GB of RAM
- 16 GB of ROM
- 13 megapixel AF back camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording @ 30fps
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- dual band WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 3G/LTE/HSDPA/HSUPA
- single microSIM
- FM Radio, A-GPS
- non-removable 3000 mAh Li-Po battery