Time after time, we see mobile brands announce phones that are targeted towards the market of the ladies, and the hip and trendy fashionistas. During my college times, there was Nokia’s L’amour collection line with a total of 5 handsets. Noted fashion phones also includes Samsung’s Diva line and Motorola’s Gold RAZR V3i D&G. And then there’s the expensive LG Prada and the Samsung Armani. Should I say that BlackBerry also outed a limited edition Gold-plated BlackBerry Bold 9900 back in 2012? And just today, our favorite @SamMobile tweeted a photo of the very familiar Galaxy S4 donning a very chic red body with floral accents — the La Fleur edition.
There’s no hardware change compared to the original S4 except for the color and floral accents. Now as for the specs, it remains unchanged: 5″ Super AMOLED screen, 13 megapixel camera and Exynos 5 octa processor, among others.
The Red Galaxy S4 La Fleur is reported to head to the European and Asian markets when it gets announced sometime before the V-day (read: Valentines Day), while a white version is said to come sometime in March. No word yet on the official pricing.
Samsung Galaxy S4 La Fleur Edition specs:
- Android JellyBean 4.3 or Kitkat 4.4
- Exynos 5 octa 5410 quad core processor
- 5 inch ( 1920 x 1080 pixels ) Super AMOLED 1080p display
- 2 GB of RAM
- 16 GB of ROM
- microSD card support up to 64 GB
- 13 megapixel AF main camera with LED flash and 2 megapixel front camera
- Bluetooth 4.0, dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi, LTE and NFC support
- 2600 mAh battery