Now that you already setup your blog in Blogger and have already selected the niche of your blog, you are then going to add contents to your blog.
You will realize that your blog layout needs some tweak to look according to your preference. Most tweak in blogger templates are easy that it doesn’t even require you to learn programming. As long you can follow the instructions, you are good to go.
|Nav-Bar in Blogger|
Blogger templates come with a default Navigation Bar (NavBar) at the top of the page. It provides you to easily share the blog, report abuse, sign-in to Blogger, create a blog, etc. But sometimes your layout doesn’t look good because of this navigation bar. It can be hidden actually, and it’s not against the term of service or TOS.
To remove the Nav-Bar, just follow this simple instruction.
1. Login to your Blogger dashboard, select Layout, and then click Edit HTML.
2. Always backup your template before making any changes. You can do that by clicking the Download Full Template link under Edit HTML tab.
3. Now find this code in the template: </b:skin>
4. Just before that code, insert the following code:
The code will then look like this in your template:
5. Try to preview the template. If the Nav-Bar is already hidden, save the template.
You are done!
Tomorrow, I’ll talk about how to show unique post title in Blogger- an on-site SEO in Blogger. Don’t miss that post… [Update: Make Blogger Post Title Unique]