We were expecting for Samsung to unveil the previously leaked Galaxy Grand Neo at the 2014 Barcelona MWC event happening in less than a month, but complete specifications and details of the device has already hit the Korean tech giant’s website, and is already up for sale at a Dutch online store. Catch the details after the break!
The Galaxy Grand Neo–or the Galaxy Grand Lite, as others would call it–features a 1.2GHz quad core processor with 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage with microSD card support.. Upfront, there’s the 5.01 inch WVGA screen and a VGA camera. At the back is where you’ll find the 5 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash.
The phone will ship with Android JellyBean 4.2 out of the box and a 2100 mAh battery with up to 10 hours of Internet usage over WiFi. There’s also an available variant that sports a dual SIM/dual stand-by support. With the phone already being sold at a Dutch online store for €260 ($355 or about less than Php 16k), the Galaxy Grand Neo is expected to hit different markets across the globe in the coming days.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo full specs:
- Android JellyBean 4.2
- 1.2GHz quad core Cortex A7 processor
- 5 inch ( 800 x 480 pixels ) WVGA display at 186 ppi
- 1 GB of RAM
- 16 GB of internal storage
- microSD support to up to 64 GB
- 5 megapixel AF main camera
- VGA resolution front facing camera
- HSDPA, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, Dual SIM and Dual Stand-by support (variant dependent)
- FM Radio, A-GPS and GLONASS
[via 1 and 2]