As I announced last Monday, I will be giving away a total of 60 copies of WinX software products.
Unlike on my first contest in which I only gave away copies of WinX DVD Ripper Platinum, this time I have here four products from Digiarty Software. Each one of you who will participate on this contest will have a chance to get 1 copy from these softwares:
- 10 copies of WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe
- 10 copies of WinX HD Video Converter for Mac
- 20 copies of WinX DVD to iPad Ripper
- 20 copies of WinX DVD to iPad Ripper for Mac
The contest will run for 1 week and the winners will be announced on September 3rd, 2010 (See updates below). Joining this contest is very easy. Just follow the instructions below:
1. You can either Tweet this post through your respective Twitter account, share this post on your Facebook wall, or like this post to update your Facebook wall. .
If you prefer sharing this contest on Twitter, you can either click on the “Tweet” button above or copy and paste example tweet below and then manually tweet it on your Twitter dashboard.
Join #cebutechblogger contest to win #WinX software with lifetime license! http://t.co/5CGz9eB
Note that your tweets will contain the hash tags #cebutechblogger and #WinX together with the link http://t.co/5CGz9eB so I can easily keep track of the entries.
If you prefer sharing this contest on Facebook, you can just click here and add some texts according to your preference, and then click on the share button.
If you just want to like this post, you can click on the “Like” button above (just below the tweet button).
2. Once done sharing, leave a comment below this post with the following details:
– URL of your tweets and your Twitter username; or
– Your Facebook profile (if you shared this contest through Facebook or just liked this post using the “Like” plugin),
– The name of the product you wish to win (see the list above); and
– Your email address
Note that leaving a comment here serves as your entry. So, that’s it! It’s just pretty simple.
How am I going to choose the winners?
As usual, I’ll be using Random.org to randomly select the winners of each product. I will list the names according to the product specified on the respective entries. Since there are 4 software products to be given away, that means there will be 4 sets of raffles. Entries will be accepted until September 2nd, 2010, 11:59PM Pacific Time. And the winners will be announced the following day, September 3rd.
How are you going to receive the prizes?
After I announced the winners, I will contact each one of them via email (so don’t forget to leave your email address!). The email has the download link of the software together with the license codes.
If you have any questions, just leave a comment below.
Update: Sept. 3, 2010
I’m extending this contest until Sept. 5th. Winners will be announced on Monday, Sept. 6th. This is because some readers liked this post, shared on Facebook, and re-tweeted in their respective accounts – but didn’t leave a comment here. It’s hard for me to figure out the reader’s identity, so if possible – please leave a comment below this post as instructed. My apology for this.
Update: Sept. 6, 2010
Winners announced! See the winners here.