If you are already using Windows 7, you would notice that your favorite Run command box on older versions of Windows OS doesn’t appear on Win 7 Start Menu.
|No Run on Windows 7 Start menu|
The only way you can access Run box is by searching for it from the search box located on the start menu.
To show the Run command on Windows 7, simply follow these steps.
1. Right-click on the taskbar and click on Properties.
|Windows 7 Taskbar|
2. On the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties, Click on the Start Menu tab.
3. Click Customize, a new small window will appear.
4. On the Customize Start Menu window, scroll-down to see the Run command check box. You can see that it’s unchecked, like the screenshot below.
|Run Command Check Box|
5. Tick the checkbox beside the Run command option, and then click OK.
6. Click OK on Taskbar and Start Menu Properties.
Now you can see the Run command box on Windows 7 Start Menu like the screenshot below.
|Run Command on Windows 7 Start Menu|
It’s very simple, right?