Starmobile, one of the country’s leading local mobile player brand, proudly announced an Intel powered tablet that is certainly worth looking out for, slated to launch on February 4 — the Starmobile Engage 9i tablet. Labeled as the company’s upcoming flagship tablet, the Engage 9i packs very impressive specs and features that is worth turning heads for. Upfront, there’s the 8.9 inch WUXGA display housed in an elegant glass finish, measuring at just 8.5mm thick.
Under the hood is where Starmobile gets to business, as the Engage 9i tablet is powered by a 2GHz dual core Intel Atom Z2580 Clovertrail+ processor with Hyper-Threading technology paired with 2 GB of RAM. Other specs include a 16 GB of ROM, USB on the go support, a large 6500 mAh battery and Android JellyBean 4.2.2 out of the box, with a price tag of just Php 9,990.
Starmobile Engage i9 full specs:
- Android JellyBean 4.2.2
- 2GHz dual core Intel Atom Z2560 Clovertrail+ processor with Hyper-Threading technology
- 8.9 inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) WUXGA IPS display at 245 ppi
- 2 GB of LP DDR2 RAM
- 16 GB of ROM
- MicroSD support to up to 32 GB
- 5 megapixel AF main camera, 1080p video @ 30fps
- 2 megapixel FF front facing camera
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, USB on the go, 5 pin micro USB
- 6500 mAh Li-ion battery with up to 8 hours of video playback
The Engage 9i will be available starting on February 4, together with the nationwide availability of the octa-core Diamond X1 flagship phablet.