Starmobile has just released a new budget phone packing some really decent features, dubbed as the 4-incher Starmobile Play. Catch the specs, pricing and details after the break!
Priced at just Php 2,999, the new Play smartphone by Starmobile is powered by a 1.2GHz dual core processor coupled with 512 MB of RAM. Other specs include a 4 GB of built-in storage, 5 megapixel main camera with LED flash, VGA resolution front shooter and a high capacity battery at 2000 mAh, promising up to 10.5 days of standby time.
Available in Red, White and Blue, the new Starmobile Play is now being sold at Starmobile kiosks and stores nationwide.
Starmobile Play official full specs:
- Android JellyBean 4.2.2
- 1.2 GHz dual core MediaTek MT6572 processor
- Mali 400MP GPU
- 4 inch (480 x 800 pixels WVGA touch display
- 512 MB of RAM
- 4 GB of ROM
- microSD support to up to 32 GB
- 5 megapixel fixed focus main camera with LED flash
- VGA resolution fixed focus front camera
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, 3G/HSPA+, dual SIM and dual standby support
- FM Radio, A-GPS
- Yamaha Speakers
- 2,000 mAh battery