There are some cases in which your PC has only a single user, or let us say; sometimes you’ve got bothered when someone asks you to login to Windows 7 because they don’t have access.
Or sometimes you find it hassle to keep on logging-in, thus you just want to login automatically. It’s recommended that you set a password before you login to Windows for security, and that’s the reason why it is set to default. But if you really want to get rid of such feature, you can do it anyway… Just follow a simple trick- which will allow you to login automatically to Windows.
Follow these steps to enable auto login in Windows 7:
1. On the Start Menu, search for Run– you can see at the top most a Run program, just click it. Or you can use a keyboard shortcut; just press Windows + R to launch Run.
2. Type in control userpasswords2 and click OK to open Windows 7 Advance User Accounts dialogue.
3. Select the Username in the Users for this computer box, and uncheck the box saying “Users must enter a username and password to use this computer.”
4. If you are done, click OK to save the changes. An Automatically Log On window might pop-up. Just enter the required Username and Password.
It says: You can set up your computer so that users do not have to type a name and password to log on. To do this, specify a user that will be automatically logged on below.
5. Click Ok and close the dialogue box. Kudos! The next time you boot your PC, You are not required to enter your password anymore.